Shamed Spitzer Gets Second Chance to Fix Economy Image (VIDEO)
Shamed Spitzer Gets Second Chance to Fix
Economy Image (VIDEO)
It's not like Eliot Spitzer has been hiding underground since he was outed from office during the Ashley Dupre/Emperor Club sex scandal. In the span of a couple months the man started writing a financial column for Slate, which was more a piggy-backing on his recent press exposure than it was a low-profile job to make everyone forget that he existed. It's not like John Edwards started writing for The National Review after August or anything.
Anyway, Spitzer has now stepped forward in a whirlwind publicity tour to talk about all the economy woes we're facing and how he'd solve them if only he was still in charge. But Matt Lauer isn't letting him get away that easy, and Today dared to ask the million dollar question:
(Video starts at 2:22) How long/frequently have you paid for sex? What, Matt Lauer's suddenly David Frost over here? Perfect. Because when I think of hard-hitting journalism, I think of Today. Well, Today and Tyra.
Goldman Sachs Posted Big Profit, Everything Is Fine Again (3)
· Rhonda says: I thought Obama wouldn’t let them give the money back? »
· That No Name says: Well, at least you’re prepared. There is so much you can do with potatoes.... »
· american dreamer says: I took all my money out of the stock market when it hit its peak and made a... »
This Representation of Kim Kardashian: Flesh or Wax? (7)
· person that was here 7 days ago says: HI!!!! why dont ppl comment stuff the sites boring without it... »
I Pledge Allegiance to the Puppy: The Oval Office Animals (55)
· american dreamer says: @Rhonda: sounds to me like he DOES have a dog: a real bitch who is covered in... »